Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Kamrin!!

Today is Kamrins 27th birthday!! I have been thinking for months how to make this birthday very special for him to show him just how much I love him and appreciate him and everything he does for me and our kids. I have put alot of thought into presents and also special things to do. The big present was an ipod touch!! He LOVES it!! It has not left his side since I gave it to him. I was too excited so I gave it to him last night and he even brought it to bed with him and no I am not joking!! He stayed up til 3am playing with it! You will never guess what was in his ipod when he walked upstairs after waking up this morning?? Yup the ipod! He brought it with everywhere we went today and has been playing with it since we got home and even as I write this he is glued to it :-) Im SO happy he loves it so much! Hopefully he will be able to put it down every once in a while and remember he still has a family lol.

This morning I took Jay to preschool and stopped and got him breakfast from McDonalds since he loves the McGriddles. Maddie and I made him a cheesecake and then we headed to pick Jay up. We took the kids to Artic Circle to play in their play land until my aunt got home so we could drop them off and have some alone time. The kids had a blast playing and Kamrin and I loved seeing their huge grins!! After we dropped them off we went to try In & Out burger to see if it was as good as people say. The hamburgers are pretty good. The fries on the other hand I was not a fan of at all!!! The were so bland and just not good in my opinion. After that we went and saw Extraordinary Measures and I highly recommend that movie!! Very good but it is very sad. I cried quite a bit but I really enjoyed it. After that we went and saw the Disney movie Planet 51. It was cute but not my favorite. I know Jaydan will love it though! After watching 2 movies our backs had, had enough so we came home and the kids were just finishing dinner so I went and decorated his cheesecake with Harry Potter items and lit the candles and we sang to him. The kids have loved making a big deal for his birthday! They even made him cute cards and were SO proud giving him them this morning. It was very cute!! All in all I think it was a very fun and special day!

Kamrin,

I love everything about you! I love the man you are and the man you strive to be! You are such an amazing husband and dad and we are so lucky to have you! Thank you for everything you do! I hope you had an amazing birthday!!!

Love, Your Wife

No comments: