Our Family

Our Family

Friday, August 7, 2009

My Next Uphill Battle

Last Sunday I was having a rough day and I was just hanging around my house waiting to go pick up my sister from the airport and had to go to the bathroom. I went it and all the sudden had a gush of bright red blood. Was a bit confused cause I had already had my cycle but later figured out it wasnt coming from there (TMI I know) So anyways kinda brushed it off and went on with my day. Sunday night I started getting a pain in my whole lower back. Monday morning the pain was now my lower back and right in my gut. More into Monday I threw up twice and there was blood in that. I started to get worried so I called the doctor. We was booked so couldnt get in til Thursday at 2. Tuesday the pain was more intense but no throw up and only little blood. Wednesday the pain was so bad I was in a ball alot just to cope with it. Around 2pm I went in the bathroom and another gush of blood. I called Kamrin and he said we couldnt wait he wanted me to be seen that night. My mom came out to sit with the kids and he came and took me to an urgent care. The doc there tested my urine and ruled out kidney or bladder problems. After an exam he said he didnt want to have to put he needed me to go to the ER right away. Luckily the ER was slow so we got right into a room and the doc came in right away to talk to me, do blood tests and an exam. He said he wanted to do a CT scan to see if it was an infection in my stomach, intestines or anywhere like that. Thats when the waiting game begun. Luckily at that point I had morphine so I was feeling GOOD!!!! It was a long wait then finally they came and got me for the scan and took me back to Kamrin. Then we had to wait a very long time for the doc to come tell us what they found. When he came in he said there was good and bad news. Good news was nothing was infected and nothing had burst. Bad news is they needed to sent me to a specialist for further testing because he thinks this crones disease or 2 other diseases that are really big words. Just what I was afraid of. I was hoping for an infection that all I needed was an antibiotic would cure and I would be done with it. So he sent me home with some Lortab and the number of the specialist to call. I have an appt with him Monday at 1 and Im so not looking forward to it. Read the packet of what I need to do before it and oh boy how horrible!!!!! I cant eat anything for almost 48 hours before the procedure and have to drink 4 liters of this awful stuff that will clean my system out. I have to drink 8 oz every 10 min til half of its gone then the morning of it drink the rest within a 2 hour window. This is going to be SO hard for me!!!! Every single day the pain gets worse and spreads more. Its moving more up my left side daily. Im really hoping Monday I can get some answers so I can start to feel human again. I sleep all the time, cant eat and cant even take care of my own kids which has been the hardest on me!! I cant wait to be able to get down on the floor and chase and tickle them again!!


lynisom said...

...so when life gets dark and dreary, don't forget to pray! He can't take all our pain and sorrow away, but He will help us through it. Love ya.

The Pendletons said...

Love you!