Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Climb!!

I have a new favorite song at the moment. The words fit me perfect and it just makes me feel good and gives me hope. Its called The Climb and its sung by Miley Cyrus. Here are the lyrics to it.....



I can almost see it
That dream Im dreaming
But theres a voice inside my head saying
Youll never reach it


Every step Im taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking


But I gotta keep trying
Gotta keep my head held high

Theres always gonna be another mountain
Im always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes Im gonna have to loose

Aint about how fast I get there
Aint about what waiting on the other side
ITS THE CLIMB


The struggles Im facing
The chances Im taking
Sometimes might knock me down
But no, Im not breaking

I may not know it
But these are the moments that
Im gonna remember most, yeah
Just gotta keep going

And I, I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on

Cause theres always gonna be another mountain
Im always gonna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes Im gonna have to loose

Aint about how fast I get there
Aint about whats waiting on the other side
ITS THE CLIMB, Yeah

Keep on moving, keep climbing
Keep the faith, baby
Its all about, its all about the climb
Keep the faith, keep your faith, whoa


These 2 faces in the pics below are what keeps me going and keeps my faith strong!! I know there are always going to be trails I will face and things I will go through that I will feel have got the best of me and then I will look at these 2 faces and I will just keep my head held high for them. Just really like the words to that song and wanted to share it.








2 comments:

lynisom said...

Don't give up. That song has a good message.

Wall family said...

Who wouldn't love those two faces!