Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Jaydan!!

I have been a mom for 6 whole years!!! In one way I cant believe its already been 6 years since Jaydan was born and it another way it seems like I have always been his mom. Jaydan is truly the most sweet boy I have ever met. He is always thinking of others. I couldnt have asked for a better oldest child to be the big brother to all my kids! He is always looking out and so worried about all his younger siblings. Jaydan has really grown this last year. He is looking like a little man now. Jaydan really makes my day!!

At 6 Jaydan loves Star Wars, Mario, playing computer and being outside. He is looking forward to 1st grade.

He had a great birthday! My camera was broken so I didnt get any pictures but my sister did so I will post them as soon as I get them from her. When he woke up we gave him his gifts and he played with all of them for quite a while. We played around the house and let him do whatever he wanted that day. That evening  he chose Subway for dinner and all my siblings and parents and Kamrins siblings and parents and our grandmas came over to celebrate with us. The kids played outside most of the evening and had a blast!!

I love being Jaydans mom and cant wait to see how much he grows this next year!!

No comments: