Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Kamdyns 2 Year Pictures

Life is hectic. The holiday season is even more hectic. With Kamdyn and Maddies birthdays right in the middle of them its so hard to get their birthday pictures done on time. I finally got around to doing them and even did Brynlees 6 month pictures with them which were also late. Late is better then never right? For the first time in 3 years we did our pictures somewhere else besides our photo lady so I was a bit nervous cause I really love her work so it was going to be hard to beat that. We went to Foto Fly and wow they are AMAZING! I love everything about that place!! So here are Kamdyns pictures. He is such a handsome little guy! I love his smile!!!! It really makes the darkest days so bright!!!!

















No comments: