Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, May 10, 2008

My favorite American Idol





Yesterday my friend and I wanted to take Jaydan and her daughter Brooke to Discovery Gateway which is a childrens museum at the Gateway Mall. So I asked my aunt to watch Madyson so I could give Jaydan all my attention. When we arrived to the mall our plan was park under Clarks Planetarium and walk through their door and cross the street to the museum and much to our surprise that door was locked so we had to walk all the way across the parking garage to the other side of the mall and walk back the direction of the museum once we got out of parking. When we got outside we saw news cameras and people everywhere. We were on the street level and all the crown was up on the bacony level. All of the sudden a cop car with it's light on came up and the crowd went crazy! Following the cop car was a stretch limo carrying David Archuleta who is in the top 3 of this years American Idol that is from Murray, Utah. His limo pulled up right next to us. I am a huge fan of American Idol so I was super excited about this. We pulled out our cameras and took as many as we could. When he went upstairs we went on our way to the museum. We decided to walk back for a while and see all the action and once we got right by his limo and he started walking down the stairs we were standing by. We got so close. It was exciting. As they were driving away I got great pictures of him out of his sunroof. It was a great day. Jaydan loved all the excitment also.

2 comments:

Wall family said...

Talk about right place at the right time Huh! How exciting for you.

Amy O'Neill said...

That is pretty cool! Now you can sell the pics to a magazine like the paparazzi!! ;) Hee, hee!!