Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, May 22, 2008

VEGAS BABY!!!


Me and a Tim look a like!


Watching Sugarland perform



Jared, Shaless, Kamrin and I eating at the ESPN Zone




Waterfall at the Flamingo Hotel




In front of the Paris Hotel at night




The fountain show in front of the Bellogio Hotel was amazing!




Shaless and I kissing the wax Tim McGraw







Kamrin and I in front of a Vegas fountain








Us in front of the Monte Carlo Hotel








Our new M&M friend








Kamrin and I in the big M&M frame at M&M World









The M&M Race Car

2 comments:

Wall family said...

Did you guys have a sitter? It looks like you had a good time and a little freedom from the kiddo's!

Toppy said...

Sweet pics. I hope I will be able to get some when I go for a day. I also hope I can be lucky at the slots like you.