Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

2 years ago yesterday!!

2 years ago yesterday we welcomed our son Jaydan Eli into the world. He was born June 24, 2006 at 1:56am. He was a very tiny 5 pounds 5 ounces and 18 inches. Looking at him now you would never know he was ever that small!! The past 2 years have been the best years of my life. Being a mom is the best role I have ever been. Jaydan is a very fun, smart and loving little boy. Jaydan turning 2 is very bitter sweet for me. At one point I LOVE who he is today and how much he learns and grows everyday but at another point he is my baby so its so sad to see him not be a baby anymore. Jaydan is the highlight of our lives. He is so funny and keeps us entertained constantly. Happy Birthday little man!!!! I love you more then you will ever know!!!!

No comments: