Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Advice Anyone?

So I never knew that it was really true that kids can really change when they are around the age of 2 and it's not a change for the better. The last week or so Jaydan has entered the stage they call the TERRIBLE 2S!!! He has been acting out, testing his limits and the worst picking on his baby sister! In the last week he has bit her twice, scratched her, pinched her and just been mean to her. Im new at this stage and have no idea what to do with him. I try the time out thing but thats obviously not helping matters. Anyone with advice or tips please share!!

1 comment:

Amy O'Neill said...

I wish I had some good advice to give you!!! All I can say is... hang in there! He is a boy... and boys are crazy!! Carson, my 4 year old is STILL in the terrible 2 phase. My 6 year old son, Garrett, just got out of it when he was 5 (although he still sometimes has his moments!) Hopefully Jayden is not like my crazy boys!!! I feel your pain! ;)

The good news is, if your daughter is like my girls, she will be much easier!