Our Family

Our Family

Friday, June 20, 2008

The birthday fun begins!!

Jaydan will be turning 2 next Tuesday so we have a few birthday parties planned for him and last night was the first one. It was for my moms side of the family. It was alot of fun and Jaydan can't stop taking about it. He chose to have a Backyardigans party. He calls them Backigans. He helped me make his Pablo cake and for 2 days has said my Backigans cake. He has been obsessed with it. Its been so fun see him so excited. He loved all his presents and has been playing with them all day. Thank you to all who came to celebrate our little mans birthday!!







Sillys!!!


The Backyardigans cake that took me 2 days to make


After cake


Jaydan singing Twinkle twinkle to get everyones attention


Lets start celebrating me turning 2!!




Pablo Daxton




Pablo Stefon




Tyrone Jaydan




Jaydan with his aunt Tyrone Kim

1 comment:

Toppy said...

That is a pretty impresive cake. Good job. Where is the ouchy pics?