Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Maddie Showing Off

It's not very often Maddie and I get alone time in the morning before Jaydan wakes up but this morning he was extra sleeping because he is still out like a light. I thought I would take advantage and take a couple videos of Maddie to show you all the new things she does. One of the videos is of her crawling (Sorry about the horrible glare in this one) and the other is of her sitting up on her own, clapping, nodding her head and making some funny faces. I hope you all enjoy all her new talents as much as we do.

Maddie has been so much fun to watch as she learns something new everyday. She is getting so so big. It seems so surreal that she will be 8 months old tomorrow. We are very blessed to have her apart of our family. She is such a good and happy baby and has been since day one. Even when she is sick she is full of smiles and laughs. Whenever I take her to the doctor he asked how I even know she is sick because the second he walks in she smiles and laughs at him .He always comments on how she is by far and away the happiest sick patient he has ever seen.

No comments: