Our Family

Our Family

Monday, August 11, 2008

There is a first time for everything!!!

Back when she was fresh out of the oven (wow I forgot there was a time she left her headbands on)


Well the time has come for my baby to start all her new experiences in life. Within the last couple weeks she went from no teeth to 2 teeth and more on their way, saying her first word (noise that is the same over and over) which of course had to be Da Da and now tonight she saw something that Kamrin had and she really wanted it so went up her bum and away she went after it!! She is now a crawler!! It is so bitter sweet seeing her do all these new things. I love that she is growing and seeing her be so proud of herself but she is my baby and I just want her to stay that way forever!! My favorite thing to do with her right now is to tell her to say Ma Ma because she basically laughs at me and says Da Da over and over again. She is so cute and funny and she knows it and loves to prove it. I tried to get pictures of her little teeth but as soon as I thought I got a clear view out shot her tongue to cover them up.


No comments: