Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Preschool Halloween Party



Yesterday was my kids preschool Halloween party. They were so excited to dress up for it. They also were excited to hand out the treats they picked out all by themselves to give to their class. They did it a little different this year. Usually they have a couple parents stay to help. This year they thought it would be better to have the first half hour for the parents to come and take pictures and then leave. When I got half way there I realized I forgot my camera at home :-( I was SO sad! I did take a pic of just my kids with my phone and asked for copies of the class pics. They had so much fun and was so excited to tell me all about it when I picked up and they brought home lots of treats!

1 comment:

brigette said...

They looked so cute! Ill get you a copy of the class pics!