Our Family

Our Family

Monday, October 18, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Field Trip

Today was the kids October preschool field trip which is one of my favorite of the year because it is to this cute little pumpkin patch. I asked my aunt a while in advance if I could go because even though I went last year to every field trip with Jay I really wanted to go to this one since it was so fun and it would be Maddies first time there and I wanted to experience it with her. Plus with having a new baby soon Im not sure how many other ones I will be able to go with them so I really wanted to go. It was just as fun as last year. I loved having both kids there this time! We got there and went into the tepee they have and sat on the hay and read 2 Halloween stories. My aunt then asked each kid one by one what they were planning on being for Halloween. They each got a Halloween cupcake and some apple juice. We then walked around the patch and they each got to pick out a pumpkin to take home. They also got a sucker and a beaded necklace. Both kids had alot of fun and Im so glad I was able to join them!
The cute pumpkin patch

Sitting on the hay in the tepee

Listening to Halloween stories

Yummy cupcakes

Walking around the patch

She found a pumkin!

Jay picking his
Maddie with her pumpkin
Jaydan with his pumpkin

1 comment:

brigette said...

cute pics! It was a fun field trip!