Our Family

Our Family

Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween Weekend


On Friday the 29th we went to the ward I grew up in for their dinner, carnival and trunk or treat. It was so much fun for the kids and it was fun seeing so many people I havent seen in such a long time. They started it with a dinner and then had a little carnival of games for the kids that they could win prizes at and to end it we all went to the parking lot for the truck or treat. My kids had such a good time! I must have been too busy visiting or something cause somehow I only ended up with 1 picture :-( As you can see there were tons of people which means tons of fun!
Saturday the 30th I spent most of the day in the hospital so my mom and sisters had the kids. Jaydan had a fun sleep over with my sister Steph and my nephew Tyson. Maddie slept at home upstairs with my sister Kim. I felt bad that I was interrupting their Halloween fun but it sounds like they had fun with family!
Sunday the 31st I spent most of the day resting after having hard painful contractions very close the day before. That afternoon Kamrin and the kids went to his moms for dinner and they came home with lots of goodies from everyone. They sure are spoiled! Even though Halloween didnt turn out exactly how I wanted and I feel I missed some of the fun with my kids I really think they had a great Halloween weekend thanks to my great family and in laws! They are all amazing!

No comments: