Our Family

Our Family

Monday, April 25, 2011

For Sale




On March 17th our house was officially put on the market. Its so crazy to think we wont live here. This house has really grown on me. We have really made it a home. I have alot of mixed emotions about selling our house. Im so excited to get a bigger and newer home but VERY sad to leave this neighborhood and our ward. The people our here are truly amazing and I really want to cry whenever I think of not being around here anymore. In over 4 years we have never once had any crimes around here and it is such a quiet and friendly neighborhood. Our neighbors are amazing and I love so many of the people in my ward. They have been great to me and my family. I will miss them so much. Im very excited for the next chapter in our lives though!




No comments: