Our Family

Our Family

Friday, January 6, 2012

Kamrin

This May it will mark 10 years since Kamrin and I met. In those 10 years we have been on a pretty wild roller coaster ride. Some really high highs and some really low lows with lots of turns and twists. We have been through more together the last 10 years then most go through with their love in 50+ years. He has truly seen me at my very worst and never left my side. He picked me up millions of times when we first met and never walked away from me in my darkest times. He saved my life numerous times in so many ways. Lately I have been thinking alot about us in general and thats where this post came from. I wanted to write some of my thoughts and feelings down so I could look back and remember them. Kamrin is such an amazing man. He of course isnt perfect and has his flaws but dont we all. I just want to focus on the positive from the last 10 years and what I have learned about this amazing person. He is one of the most spiritual people I have ever met. When he talks about his testimony and knowledge of the church he just glows. He is so passionate about it. I hope he passes some of that down to our kids. He is one of the hardest workers I know. He will and does do anything to provide for me and the kids. Even if he dreads going to work he never complains about it. When we first got married we talked about if I would work in or out of the home and he told me he wanted me to stay home with the kids more then anything and it was very important to him. He then told me he would do anything and everything to make that possible and he really does. Sure we might not have all the material stuff we could if I worked but my kids have me 24/7 and thats more important to us then any material item we could buy them. Kamrin is so handy in every way. He is the go to guy with our families. If anyone needs help they call him and he goes and does it no questions asked. He is a great dad. He teaches them so much more then I ever could. The second the door starts rattling each night the kids come running to the door and wont let him out of their sight for a while. He is a great husband. He loves me and tries to show me how much in different ways everyday. He sends me to the store or to our room to get some me time if he can tell I have had a frustrating day. He works on himself daily and tries to be a better dad and husband constantly. I have new favorite song right now that makes me think of Kamrin and what we have been through together. Its Blake Sheltons song called God Gave Me You and here are the lyrics that stick out most to me-

God gave me you for the ups and downs
God gave me you for the days of doubt
For when I think I've lost my way
There are no words here left to say, it's true
God gave me you

On my own I'm only
Half of what I could be
I can't do without you
We are stitched together
And what love has tethered
I pray we never undo

Like I said he is far from perfect and we have a far from perfect relationship but I know for a fact we love each other more then anyone will ever know and I also know Kamrin was put in my life when he was to save me in so many different ways. I am so thankful for this man and so thankful for how far we have come in the last 10 years and so excited to see what the next 10 years brings us! I love you Kamrin!!!!

No comments: