Our Family

Our Family

Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentines Day

Our Valentines was fun this year. I will be honest Im not a huge fan of Valentines. I think its a silly "holiday" because I would rather my Valentine tell me he loves me and get me special things just because instead of a holiday saying he has to. I do get into it for the kids though and still get Kamrin something and try my hardest to make it special. With Valentines being on Tuesday Maddie had her school party the day before. Jaydan had this that day. They both had a blast and got lots of awesome treats and Valentines cards. While Jaydan was at school Maddie, Kamdyn and I went on a search for a body pillow for Kamrin. After searching 3 different stores we finally found one. We also got the rest of the stuff we needed for dinner that night. We are not the crazy type who even attempts going out to eat on Valentines. Kamrin requested I make Malibu Chicken for dinner so thats what he got. As funny as it sounds it has a special meaning to us and we have ate it on very special occasions so it fit. After dinner and looking through all the kids Valentines we just had a normal family night until the kids went to bed. We then finished Breaking Dawn which we had started the night before when Kamrin had surprised me with chocolate covered strawberries and grapes! All in all it was a good day and Im so thankful I not only have 1 Valentine but I have 4.5 :-)

No comments: