Our Family

Our Family

Friday, April 20, 2012

31 Weeks

How far along? 31 Weeks

Total weight gain: 3 pounds

Maternity clothes? Yes for the most part

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep: Falling asleep is hard most nights

Best moment this week: Getting to cuddle my 2 week old niece for a long time :-)

Miss Anything? Not having to go pee a few times a night

Movement: Constantly!!

Food cravings: Popsicles

Anything making you queasy or sick: Brushing my teeth. Dont worry I do it anyways :-)

Gender: Princess!

Labor Signs: Contractions along with other tmi things ha ha ha

Symptoms: Uncomfortable, growing belly, throbbing back and heart burn

Belly Button in or out? Out

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody alot lately

Looking forward to: Getting her car seat which is the last thing we need for her!!

I have reached the very miserable part of pregnancy. All I want to do is cry because my body throbs non stop. Especially my back and belly. This girl moves non stop and its such hard and quick movements it makes me sick sometimes. We were sitting on the couch watching tv and she was going crazy as usual and Kamrin had his arm across my lap and after about 2 minutes of her going wild he looked at my belly and said "My goodness little girl Im trying to concentrate on this show and you are making it impossible!" I started laughing. We now have everything we need for her besides well a name :-) Its coming so fast!!

No comments: