Our Family

Our Family

Friday, June 8, 2012

1 Week Left!!


1 week from today I will be holding my new baby girl!! Im so excited I can hardly stand it!!
 Our van is all ready for her!!
How far along? 38 Weekds

Total weight gain: Lost a few pounds this week so not sure on the total weight difference

Maternity clothes? Mostly

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep: So tired all the time yet cant sleep at all!

Best moment this week: Having morphine and feeling no pain whatsoever. How sad that, thats my highlight this week.

Miss Anything? Sleep!

Movement: Has slowed down some. Not much room in there anymore.

Food cravings: Shrimp and POPSICLES!!!

Anything making you queasy or sick: My antibiotics

Gender: Princess #2!

Labor Signs: Any and all possible

Symptoms: Where do I start?!? :-)

Belly Button in or out? Out

Wedding rings on or off? Off for a few days but is on at the moment. The heat is making me swell bad.

Happy or Moody most of the time: A whole lot of both!

Looking forward to: Meeting and holding this little one FINALLY!!

No comments: