Our Family

Our Family

Monday, August 6, 2012

Hammond Reunion Day 2

Day 2 started very early. The whole clan minus me, Kamdyn and the 3 baby girls went hot air ballooning at 630am. Yes, thats right I took care of a 20 month, 6 month, 3 month and 1 month old all by myself and survived to tell about it!! It actually was pretty easy. There wasnt even a time that all of them were awake. My reward was I got to take a shower in an awesome shower without worrying if there was fighting going on or if there was someone crying :-) The rest of the day was just relaxing and enjoying our mansion and there was alot of napping going on. Kamrins sisters and I decided it would be fun to use the HUGE jetted tub in the master bath as a baby swimming pool. With them being so young we needed some adults in there to hold all of them so Shaless and Pashell offered to get in with them. All the kids got in besides Jaydan. I couldnt get him to wake up from his nap. They all seemed to enjoy their big "swimming pool"















No comments: