Our Family

Our Family

Friday, January 3, 2014

Thanksgiving

I forgot to take picture of our Thanksgiving festivities :-( We started at Kamrins parents then went to my brothers house. We always do both sides of the family and I always get asked if its too overwhelming trying to do 2 full Thanksgivings in 1 day. Yes, it can get hard trying to juggle and constantly having to check the clock and very tiring on the kiddos but honestly Kamrin and I have talked about it many times and considered switching which side we celebrate with each year but we keep coming back to the same conclusion. I cant imagine not seeing ALL our family on holidays. We are both VERY lucky and blessed to have very close relationships with our families. It seems the older we get the closer the bond gets. I have so much to be thankful for. If I tried to list everything this post would never end. Most of all Im so thankful for all the wonderful and amazing people people I have in my life. Im a very blessed person. 

No comments: