Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, October 26, 2008

1 YEAR OLD!! WOW!!!!


BYUs newest and cutest cheerleader!!


The tired football player (sorry its so blurry)



Eating his birthday cake!


The Birthday Dragon!! (Sorry blurry again)


On Thursday October 23rd my nephew Conner turned 1!!! Last night they had a party for him. It was so fun. It was Halloween themed so some people dressed up. The birthday boy was an adorable dragon! For Halloween my kids are going to be Elmo and a butterfly. They are thick costumes so instead of cooking them with all the people there in that house I decided to have Maddie be a BYU cheerleader and Jay was the football player! They were so cute! We had alot of fun there. I really cant believe it has been a year since Conner joined our family!! I love him to pieces!! Happy Birthday Little Man!!!!

No comments: