Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Amazes Me More Everyday!!!


Last night we were driving so to keep Jaydan entertained I decided we should sing some of his favorite songs. We started out with I Love You the closing song of Barney. He had to hold mine and Madysons hands while rocking back and forth and I even had to give him a hug and kiss at the right time (Dont worry I wasnt driving and I was in the back with him) He sang it word for word! Then it was Twinkle Twinkle and yet again word for word! Mary Had A Little Lamb he got most of it! Then the one that really shocked me he knew his ABCs 100% correct!!! I was blown away!! I knew he could go to the beat of them and get some here and there but he did it right on and knew even the next time wont you sing with me part!!!! WOW!! So I tested his counting and he can count from 1-11 by himself!! He is only 2 so I was amazed and so so so proud!! Then he sang the Barney song word for word without me even singing it at all with him. He is getting so smart and doing so many new things everyday the seriously amazes me!! This is all stuff he has picked up on his own when I sing to him or read books on counting or ABCs so I decided its time to do a little lesson about something new Monday-Friday. Never to early to prepare him for preschool.

No comments: