Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Birthday Ultrasound

When my doctors office was setting up my ultrasound they noticed that a week before my doctor wanted it was my birthday so he asked if I wanted to start my birthday off with seeing my baby and OF COURSE my answer was YES!! We woke up bright and early to get to my appt by 8am and it really was the best way to start my day off. I have been worried/paranoid with this pregnancy. He has been my least active baby and I have already had lots of problems which usually these certain problems dont come up til later in the pregnancy. Anyways my mind likes to fear the worst naturally so I had been worrying that something was preventing him from being active and thats the reason I passed out on our vacation. When the tech started I was so relieved that he was moving like crazy yet I still wasnt feeling it much which made me realize he is probably just more in my back then the other 2 were so its harder to feel his movements. He was being so cute and it was so fun to watch him. He kept yawning and his little mouth was doing the sucking motion. He had his hands up by his face the whole time which is what he did at his other ultrasound. He also has his little ankles crossed. Everything on the ultrasound came back good and healthy thankfully! He is still measuring a bit big but they said not enough to really worry about changing my due date. I love this little guy so much already! I cant wait for the day he makes his appearance :-)


Hello Mommy and Daddy

Im still ALL boy!

His little ankles are crossed

Foot
Our little baby Kamdyn

No comments: