Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Jaydans Birthday Party

We had Jaydan birthday party on Monday July 5th since we were out of town and then pretty busy for a while after we got home. We had it at a pavilion at the rec center down the street from our house. We started the party at 630 and had pizza for dinner. I usually make their birthday cakes but I wasnt feeling good and having problems with my pregnancy so I took him to Costco and let him choose what cake he wanted. The theme he wanted was Handy Manny and we had figurines we were gonna use for the cake I made so I just put them on the cake he chose. I felt bad I wasnt able to make his cake but he ended up loving the cake we got him so it was okay. They had a playground by the pavilion that all the kids had fun playing at also. All in all the party went good and Jaydan had a blast!


The cake he chose with his Handy Manny figurines

Ready for cake!

Getting ready to blow out the candle

Opening presents

He was so excited to see all that he got!

He had a smile the entire night

No comments: