Our Family

Our Family

Friday, December 10, 2010

First 3 Weeks

Im not going to lie and say the last 3 weeks have been wonderful and easy with a new baby. Dont get me wrong having him here is wonderful and he is truly amazing but it has been far from easy. I forgot how physically and emotionally draining it is having a newborn. On top of that I still have 2 other kids that need me just as much. With how hard it has been I know we will make it through it. We just take it 1 day at a time. Having Kamdyn a part of our family is such a blessing. I am so thankful for him. Jaydan and Madyson have LOVED having a new baby brother!! They both cant get enough of him. I love watching them with him.

Kamdyn was 7 lbs 4 oz at birth and when I took him in when he was 4 days old he dropped to 6 lbs 6 oz. When he was 2 weeks and 2 days old he jumped up to 7 lbs 12 oz and at his last appt when he got circumcised he was exactly 3 weeks old he weighed 8 lbs 6 oz!! What a piggy I have!!

Here are some pics from the last few weeks. Hope you all enjoy them as much as I do!







1 comment:

brigette said...

Hes such a cutie. A blessing in your family for sure