Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thanksgiving

Just like every year our Thanksgiving was packed with lots of family and lots of food. We started at Kamrins grandmas with just his parents, siblings minus his sister and her hubby and his grandma. Maddie had been sick so we decided that I would go to my family party and Kamrin would stay at his grandmas since there was alot less people and she could get rest there. Jaydan had spent the night at my sisters house so she took him to my aunts with her and I picked him up when I got there for the party. I also took Kamdyn with me so everyone could see him. After spending a couple hours with my family the boys and I went back up the Kamrins grandmas. We looked through all the black Friday ads and did lots of visiting. After getting the kids to bed Kamrin braved the Walmart midnight sale and got our kids some pretty awesome stuff. All in all besides a sick daughter we had a very good Thanksgiving.

I am so thankful for so many things in my life. There is no way I could name everyone and everything. This year we added one more thing to be thankful for to our list. With having a newborn so close to Thanksgiving it gives you an extra appreciation for life in general. I am truly blessed!!

Sorry no pics of Thanksgiving my camera has been having issues.

No comments: