Our Family

Our Family

Friday, December 31, 2010

Review Of 2010

For the most part 2010 has been a good year for us. Of course like every year we have had our struggles but I think its been pretty good. We didnt start out the year on a good note. On New Years Day I had a miscarriage which is always hard to go through. Almost 2 months later we found out I was pregnant again. we waited a while to announce this time to see if it would stick this time which thankfully it did. We then found out we were having another boy! We took an amazing trip to Grand Canyon and Rockin R Ranch which was one of my favorite vacations ever. There I got to ride my 1st horse and I loved every second of it. Jaydan turned 4 this year. Jaydan started his 2nd and final year of preschool and Maddie started her 1st year. They love it and kive that they get to go together this year. Kamdyn joined our family on November 15th! Since them we have all been adjusting to having another member in our family and enjoying the holiday season. Maddie just turned 3 a week and a half ago. I loved watching my kids grow in 2010 and very excited to see what 2011 brings to us!! Happy New Years!!!

No comments: