Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Kamdyn 2 Months Old

Kamdyn is now 2 months old! Time sure does fly! He is such a good baby and we LOVE having him a part of our family. His brother and sister adore him!! They love helping with him, playing with him and now that he smiles they love making him smile. Maddie especially has a special place in her heart for him. At least 5 times a day out of nowhere she will say "Mommy I love my baby brother" It really melts my heart. Kamdyn is such a joy to be around and snuggle with. He smiles all the time now and tries to "talk" constantly. His cooing is SO cute!! He is so aware of everything going on around him and loves to just stare and take everything in. At 2 months he is quite the chunky monkey which this mommy LOVES! I LOVE chubby babies!! They are so adorable and more to squeeze :-) At his 2 month appt he weighed 12 pounds and 12 ounces which puts him in the 70th percentile and is exactly 23 inches long. I can already tell he is a mommys boy just like his brother. He reacts to my voice and alot of the time cant be comforted by anyone but me. I love it! I love this happy little guy so much and I am so thankful to have him as my baby!!

My happy little man

So cute in his little hat

Sportin some shades

She LOVES feeding him!

Lookin good in Cougar blue!

All my kids love their buddies and he is no different

Chunky Monkey!!

Tried to start tummy time and he just fell asleep :-)

Trying to stick his tongue out and smile at the same time

1 comment:

brigette said...

LOL hes such a cutie!