Our Family

Our Family

Monday, May 7, 2012

33 Weeks 3 Days

How far along? 33 Weeks 3 Days 

Total weight gain: Lost 2 more pounds so only 1 pound up right now

Maternity clothes? Half and half my regular still

Stretch marks? No new ones

Sleep: Sleep?? Whats that??

Best moment this week: Having 2 play dates with the 2 beautiful girls my brother and sis in law are adopting!!

Miss Anything? Sleep!

Movement: Every second of every single day

Food cravings: Ice cream and soda

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really

Gender: Girl!!

Labor Signs: Pretty much all of them :-)

Symptoms: Uncomfortable, growing belly, throbbing back and heart burn and and and :-)

Belly Button in or out? Out

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: All I want to do is cry!

Looking forward to: Setting up all her stuff this week!!

Wow it is getting SO close!! It has really hit me how close today as Im nesting like a mad woman and started getting her stuff all set up. We have everything we need for her but most of it was still in boxes besides her clothes. Those have been washed and put away for a while :-) Im really miserable lately. Even after taking 2 sleeping pills each night I still get very little sleep. My back is KILLING me! Even her movements make me want to cry in pain. I think being a little low on fluid makes it so I feel every movement to the extreme because I dont remember my other 3 making me cry just from moving.  I am getting very excited to see and hold this little princess but the closer it is getting Ill be honest Im starting to panic alot!! Here is a pic of her CUTE bed!!

                             

No comments: