Our Family

Our Family

Friday, September 12, 2008

Cupcake Day!!

Wednesday my friend Jenny and I decided to make Elmo and Abby cupcakes with the kids. It was so much fun for them and for us! I really enjoy doing things like that with Jaydan now that he is old enough to really enjoy it. He was so excited the whole process. Even watching them bake was so exciting for him. He decorated them so good for a 2 year old. He frosted even better then me! He was really neat about it. Then he discovered it was very yummy and wanted to eat them really bad. It was a very good day and I can't wait to have many more like it with him soon!


Jaydan in his cute truck apron Jenny bought him!

We are ready to bake!

Maddie playing with play food while we bake

He got to pour half the mix in

Stirring the batter

Hi Everybody!!

Baking wears them out!

Watching them bake

Frosting (he actually did very good!)

Not bad for a 2 year old! Mommy was so proud!

Look what I made! Now can I eat it pretty please!!

Dino sprinkles

Lots and lots and lots of sprinkles!!

I knew he would sneak some eating in :-)

3 comments:

Wall family said...

That looks like so much fun. I think Rylee would eat it right away without frosting it.

Toppy said...

Next time I will be expecting some cupcakes to eat.

Amy O'Neill said...

You are such a good mom, always doing fun things with your kids. Looks like they had fun!