Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Maddie 9 Month Pics!









Thursday was a very very busy day for us. First we had Maddie's 9 month check up with the doc. Wow is she getting big!! She is only 3 ounces away from being 20 pounds!!! That puts her in the 68 percentile for weight! We like our babies chunky what can I say!! She has also grown a whole foot from when she was born. It amazes me how much bigger she gets every single day! The doctor said all is well with her. After that we went to lunch with my mom and aunts. When we were done it was off to Kiddie Kandids to get pics. Then we went to The Mayan to celebrate Kamrin's dads bday!! The kids actually did so well all day without a real nap! While getting pics done I got one with both kids in thier Halloween costumes.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest babies in the WORLD!!!(Along with the rest of my grandkids)
Love ya lots,
Mom