Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

TAG!!!

I thought this one would be fun and let you all hear about Kamrin for once instead of just the kids



What is his name? Kamrin Dean Hammond aka Daddy

How long have we been married? It will be 2 years December 8th

How long did we date? On and off and on and off and on and off for 4 and a half years

Who eats more? Me throughout the day since he only eats once a day but him in one sitting! Don't let the skinny thing fool you! That guy can EAT!!!

Who said I love you first? If I remember right him

Who is taller? Him by a few inches

Who sings better? Kamrin!!

Who is smarter? Depends on the subject

Whose temper is worse? I loose mine alot more but when he gets mad he gets MAD

Who pays the bills? Kamrin. I have no desire dealing with that part. I only like spending money not paying bills!

Who does the Laundry? ME!! Everyone knows I have to have my laundry a certain way so don't even try

Who cooks dinner? Lol I bake awesome but cook not so much. Im learning though. Kamrin on the other hand cooks awesome!

Who drives when together? Mostly Kamrin but I do every once in a while

Who is more stubborn? BOTH!!!

Who is first to admit when wrong? Now that's funny!! Neither of us never admit that! thats part of the stubborn thing!!

Who wears the pants in the family? I would say pretty equal

Who mows the lawn? We have no lawn due to the sprinkler system he just put in but come next year the outside is all him!!

Who kissed who first? He did after telling me 5 minutes earlier he didn't want to kiss me cause he didn't want me to be just another girl!! Lol guess he changed his mind :-)

Who asked who out first? He did

Who proposed? Kamrin did at 4 am and we got married one week to the day after that! What were we thinking!

What is my favorite thing about him? HIM!! He is far from perfect but he has so many special and amazing qualities to many to name. My favorite thing is when he walks into the room and both of our kids' faces light up and get the biggest smiles I have ever seen!!

I tag EVERYONE who reads my blog!

1 comment:

Wall family said...

I should probably put a little more about Kirk on my blog too. Good thinking!