Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Great Date

Yesterday Kamrins parents had our kids so we decided to get out and go on a date since we never get the chance. We ran a few errands first (fun I know) Then we went to grab a little food at Burger King before our movie started. Are you ready for a laugh? Like I said we were kid less and what movie did we pick? Well the new Disney movie Bolt!! Kamrin and I have totally different tastes in movies so this was our meet in the middle. It was so so Cute though and Im glad we went. We saw it in 3D which was AWESOME!! For those of you who have never seen a movie in 3D I highly recommend it. I had never til yesterday and we both thought is was so awesome. I recommend the movie also. I love Disney movies. Guess Im still a kid at heart!! After the movie we went to Nickelcade (we wanted to feel young again I guess) We had alot of fun there. I played the Deal Or No Deal game and my case had the 1000 points which was the most possible!!! I have no idea where I get my luck both both times I have gone to Wendover and the time in Vegas I was the only one who won. Everyone else either broke even or lost but I always win. I only play the penny slots too. After that Kamrin told me that was a sign we were supposed to go to Wendover but I wouldnt give in. He tried to get me to go all night. After Nickelcade we ran to my dads to watch the last quarter of the BYU-UTAH game. Big mistake. It was painful! Its okay Cougars there is always next year when they are on our turf. Plus you last the last 2 or 3 in a row so dont worry next year we will come back. I still hold my head high as a Cougar fan!!! After the painful lose we went to dinner at the BEST restaurant ever!! We went to The Cheesecake Factory. I have wanted to go there ever since it opened so I was very excited. There was a 30 to 50 min wait so we walked around Fashion Place Mall til it was our time. Their menu amazed me!! Its a whole novel. Just the cheesecake menu was 2 full pages! It doesnt get better then that! I LOVE cheesecake!! After eating way too much of that amazing yet VERY RICH cheesecake it was time to call it a night. It was such a fun date day! Thank you so much babe!! I love you so much!!

No comments: