Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Today is a day of giving thanks and pondering all the things and people we are grateful for. This year Im grateful for more then I could ever write. So many I have no idea where to start. I know 1 thing that even since I became a mom I have never been so grateful in my life! Ill start with the person who helped me get those 2 angels here. Not only is Kamrin my husband but he is my best friend!! I love him more then words can describe. Kamrin and I have been through more together in the last 6 and 1/2 years then most couples go through in a lifetime. Im grateful for the good and the bad times because it has made us who we are today and make our love that much stronger. Im so grateful for everything he does for me and for our kids. He works so hard to make it so I can spend every waking moment with our kids. He does so much to give us the best life possible. Kamrin truly means the world to me.

Kamrin I love you SO VERY much. Im so thankful to have you as a husband and as my best friend and Im so grateful to have you as the father of my kids. They just adore you. They both light up whenever they see you. Thank you for everything you do for us!! I love you babe!!!!!

Which brings me to my wonderfully amazingly adorable kids. Those 2 light up my day and my life. I couldnt have asked for 2 smarter, loving, adorable just perfect babies!! I love them both so much and they are both my whole world. Just 1 smile from them and it melts my heart and lifts my spirit. Being a mom is the best thing that has ever happened to me!!!

Jaydan and Madyson I love you both so much. You are loved by so many people. You are 2 very lucky kids to have so many people love and adore you and we all are that much luckier to have you both in our lives!! Mommy and Daddy love you and always will no matter what this life brings!!! We are here for you in any situation!!

Im so thankful for my parents and my brothers and sisters. They each bring something very special in my life. I have a special bond with each one of them. Im grateful for the spouses that have joined my family and for all my nieces and nephews. My family means so much to me and Im so grateful for everything they do for Kamrin and I and our kids!! I love you all very much!!!

Im also grateful to my other family. The one I joined almost 2 years ago. All my in laws are so wonderful to me and my family. They would do anything for us and for that Im so grateful to them. Thank you for welcoming me into your family and being so great to me. I love you all!!!

I am so lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life who mean so much to me. I wish I could name all my friends and family that I am thankful for but that would take way too long!! I love you all and I am thankful to have each and evryone of you in my life!!! I love you all and I want to wish you all a very HAPPY THANKGIVING!!!

No comments: