Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day









Today was a good day for us. I got Kamrin a very nutritious breakfast....Krispy Kremes and Vanilla Coke :-) Okay so not healthy but it was a treat to have something like that. After he ate I had the kids "sign" a card for him and Jay carried the card and one of his presents and Maddie carried the other. It was really cute watching them hand his presents to him and Jay said Happy Fathers Day daddy. We went to Kamrins parents for a BBQ for lunch which was all YUMMY! Then it was off to my dads for dinner which was also YUMMY! So pretty much we ate all day :-) It was fun to spend time with family. There was just 1 thing missing to make the day perfect. I hope Kamrin enjoyed his day also.

Kamrin I love you and our kids love you so much! You are a great dad to them and they both just adore you! Thank you so much for all you do for us and all you sacrifice so I can stay home with them. I hope you gad a great Fathers Day!!

I hope all the fathers in my life had a great day especially my dad and dad in law. We love you both!!!

No comments: