Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Kamdyn 3 Month Pictures

We got Kamdyns 3 month pictures done a couple weeks ago and they turned out ADORABLE!! I love every single one of them!! The girl we go to is such an amazing photographer. On the cd we get she puts every picture in color, black and white and even puts writing on some. I picked out some of my favorites and still ended up with ALOT! There was 80 or so on the cd so it was so hard to pick my favorites! I love his eyes and these pictures show off how bright and amazing they are! Im SO happy all 3 kids got their daddys bright blue sparkly eyes!!




This is one of my all time favorites!


He was smiling at me :-)

Love his facial expression in this one!


My little rock star!


Im in so much trouble!

Go Cougars!



Cute little tush :-)

GQ baby!



1 comment:

brigette said...

so cute hes such a stud!