Our Family

Our Family

Friday, March 30, 2012

London Dane Parker

On March 29th Kamrin and I got a picture text of our new niece! She arrived at 2:30am and weighed in at 7 pounds 14 ounces and is 21 inches long. Her name is London Dane Parker. Her middle name is not only after Shaless' dad but Jareds dad also. I will be honest I was SO shocked when I found out it was a girl. I was convinced it was a boy. Even her parents were convinced and been saying he and him for quite a while. We went up to meet her last night and I didnt want to stop holding her! She is so so cute. I think she looks so much like her daddy. She has cute chubby cheeks too! Im so excited for our baby girl to have both Erilyn and London to grow up with and being so close in age!

Look at those cheeks!

Lots of dark hair



Little London

No comments: