Our Family

Our Family

Friday, July 5, 2013

Brynlee is 1!!!!

Brynlees 1st birthday landed on Fathers Day which I was very disappointed about. It ended up being great though and daddy didn't mind one bit sharing his day with his little princess. When we all woke up we let her open all her presents from us. She was soooo cute! I think her favorite was her new princess book. She LOVES books! We then just spent special family time at home until it was time to go to church. For dinner we went to my brothers house and had a very yummy BBQ. I love spending time with family!!! So even though it wasn't quite what I had wanted her day was still very special. Ill be honest I cried.....a lot. I knew it would be hard but wow it was way harder then I thought. At 12:06am I was still wide awake and burst into tears because that was the time she was born. I cried off and on all day long. We were going through all her pictures that morning and I couldn't stop crying. This last year went by way too fast for me. I was so sad to think I would never have a baby under 1 ever again. I love her little personality and who she is now but it is so hard that I will never have a tiny baby again. I am so thankful for my Brynlee! Happy 1st Birthday baby girl!!!!!



 


No comments: