Our Family

Our Family

Friday, July 5, 2013

Fathers Day

Im so thankful for the dad that my kids have! He adores his kids so very much. I often catch him peeking in on the when they are sleeping and it melts my heart so much. He gives them tight squeeze hugs that make them laugh. He tickles them everyday. He teaches them so much daily. He is not perfect but when it comes to his kids he tries his hardest and gives them his all. When they sleep over anywhere he has a hard time having them away and constantly tells me how much he misses them. He absolutely loves his boys but man his girls have a very special place in his heart. I remember when Maddie was born he would just stare at her constantly and you could see such love in his eyes. Now that he also has Brynlee that bond is just as strong. Those girls have daddy wrapped around their fingers and they can do no wrong in his eyes. I love that my girls have that! I love that he is their prince charming! I love that they look at him the same way he looks at them. I love the way he loves his boys and wants them to grow to be the very best men they can. I could go on forever about what makes Kamrin a great dad. Im so thankful my kids have him. Im so thankful I have him. Im so thankful he is such a hard worker and can fix pretty much anything. I love that on Fathers Day we get to celebrate all he does for us.

No comments: