Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Jaydan Turns 7!!!

I have been a mom for 7 years!! On Jaydans birthday I dropped off the kids to Kamrins sisters house to do their craft with Hamma. Every Monday they do a craft with her and spent some time with her. While they were there I ran a couple last minute errands for his birthday and picked him up some cupcakes for that night. I picked him up and took him to Target to pick out a new pool. We then went home and I blew it up so him and Maddie could have a water day. My sister came over after work to see the birthday boy and after Kamrin got home we let him pick whatever he wanted for dinner which was KFC. We then let him open presents and did dessert. He seemed to have a great day and loved all his presents.
 
Dear Jaydan,
I cant believe you are 7! You have been such a great son and brother! We love you so very much and are so proud of you. You are so smart. It really blows me away. You are like a sponge just like your dad and you soak up all the information you hear and learn so easily. Everything comes so natural to you. You read like a champ. You blow me away with everything you know at such a young age. You are such an amazing older brother. You adore your siblings. You are sad when one of them is sad or hurt. They are so lucky to have you. You have so much compassion for others even at your young age. You are truly an amazing kid. Im so thankful I get to call you mine. I love you buddy! Happy 7th Birthday!!
Love, Mommy  
 





 

No comments: