Our Family

Our Family

Friday, July 5, 2013

Birthday Party Fun

We threw a joint birthday party for Jaydan and Brynlee on June 15th and it turned out GREAT! I was talking to Jaydan a few weeks before about when we were going to do Brynlees and when we would do his and he asked if instead of doing them separate if we could do 1 big one. He adore Brynlee so he really wanted his special day to be hers too. I thought it was a great idea so we agreed to it. The hardest part was trying to make it all blend with him wanting Angry Birds and for her I wanted super girly of course. For the table cloths I did yellow and pink because Jays favorite color is yellow and nothing is more girly then pink and those 2 colors look good together. We did Angry Bird cupcakes for Jays portion and for Brynlees smash cake we did a purple and pink cake that looked like a giant cupcake. They all turned out SO cute!! I will use the girl who made them for us from now on for sure!! I decided it would be fun to do a dessert buffet instead of a lunch and it turned out to be a huge success! We had such a great turnout and my kids were spoiled like crazy! Their presents covered the whole table!! Im so glad the day turned out to be so special for my little kiddos! They deserved it all!!



Look how amazing they look!!

There was actually a 3rd purple dot in the center but Kamdyn got a hold of it before I got pictures :-)

Look at them staring at it!!




















1 comment:

brigette said...

Fun party such cute kiddos :)