Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Soccer In The Cold


I havent taken my camera to the last few soccer games and practices because I have either forgotten or it was too cold and wet. Saturday the 1st was a very early game and man was it COLD! It rained most of the time too. All the kids werent really into playing cause they were so cold and wet lol. After the game they had their team pictures taken. Luckily that was in the gym in the rec center so it was nice and warm and dry. My sister Kim came with me to do the pictures while Kamrin, his grandma, his sister and Maddie came home to make a big pot of hot chocolate for all of us! Then Gran treated us all to lunch at Golden Corral! Thanks Gran! Jaydan is loving soccer and he is really getting the hang of it. I love watching him play! He is so tiny and kicks his little legs like crazy its adorable! Im such a proud mommy! I want to thank all our family who have come out to support Jaydan and watch him play especially when its been cold and wet. It means alot to us to have such love and support from our families. I know it means alot to Jaydan also. His face lights up as people he knows and love arrive to watch him play so thank you all.

No comments: