Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, December 16, 2012

6th Anniversary

Our anniversary was pretty low key to start out with. I woke uo with a bad headache so I took some meds and Kamrin let me take a much needed long nap. I woke up headache free, That afternoon we had the Hammond (Kamrins dads family) Christmas party. We went out to Tooele for that for a spaghetti dinner and Santa came and gave the kids presents. Brynlee got a cute icecream toy, Kamdyn got a Cars car play set, Jaydan and Maddie got books of a collect we have that they call our special books. Jay got the Marvel superhero one and Maddie got Tinkerbell. After the party we dropped each kid off to a different place to spend the night. We then went to dinner at my favorite The Cheesecake Factory and we came home and watched tv in bed. It may sound lame to you but it was so relaxing and thats not something we get to do much together, We got to sleep in the next morning which was my favorite part!
 
So much has changed the last 6 years since our wedding!! Its crazy to look at where we are now compared to where we were then. I would have never imagined we would have 4 kids only 6 years later. I sure do love him!!!




No comments: