Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, January 25, 2009

16 Random Things About Me!

My friend Alysha tagged me to do this on facebook but I also wanted to post it on here. I thought it was quite fun and quite hard too! It was difficult trying to think of random things not many people know about me already. Im not going to tag anyone specific but would love to read everyones who wants to do it! It really is a fun one!! Try it out!!

1. I grew up in the same stake and went to 2 of the same schools as my husband and never met him til a month before my 18th Bday!

2. Im a textaholic!

3. I was the only one in my family with super blonde hair (when I was little) and hazel eyes in my family.

4. I was named after one of Fonzes girlfriend off of Happy Days

5. If I would have been a boy my name would have been Patrick

6. I have known I wanted my first sons name to be Jaydan and my first daughters name to be Madyson since I was young

7. I went from parenting together to promised to eachother to engaged to married in 1 week!!! I promise we had known each other a few years by that point not just someone I met!!

8. I swore I would never drive a mini van when I was growing up and you will never guess what I drive now :-)

9. I have had my appendix out and I rather give birth 100 more times then ever have to go through a sugery again!!

10. I have never been pulled over (knock on wood)

11. I have a cold right now :-(

12. I color coordinate mine and my kids closets and dressers.

13. I was due on June 30th with Jaydan which is the same exact date my mom was due with me!!

14. Both my kids were due on the 30th of the month

15. Im addicted to quite a few tv shows right now

16. Im going to Disneyland for the first time this year!!!!

No comments: