Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, January 25, 2009

TAGGED!

I was tagged by my friend Alysha. This is how it works...

1. Link this post to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


1. I knew Jay was a boy and Maddie was a girl from the sec I knew I was pregnant. Everyone kept trying to tell me different or I was jinxing myself but my gut feeling was right both times!!

2. I have small babies! Jay was only 5 lbs 5 ozs and Maddie was 6 lbs 2 ozs and they both were only a week or less early.

3. I have more scrapbook supplies then I will probably ever be able to use!

4. I have broke my left index finger twice and no lie one was from me sitting on it!!!

5. I dont have a middle name.

6. After 2 years and almost 2 months my license still is in Isom. Maybe Ill surprise Kam on his bday in 2 weeks and have it changed :-)

I tag Steph, Amy, Camilla, Vera, Anna and Marissa

No comments: