Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, January 25, 2009

5 Days Later

It has been 5 days since Jaydans surgery and wow have they been CRAZY!! The day of his surgery he was very drugged and acted like a maniac!! He was bouncing off the walls then 2 secs later he would just crash. I didnt let him walk on his own that day due to all the drugs and how wobbly he was. I would either carry him or just bring him whatever he needed. I would let him crawl though. The day after the surgery he was a mess! He was again a maniac and all over the place and then would just crash but also this day he started to be very clingy and the sec I would walk out of his sight he would start bawling! H would start screaming "mommy I hold you" in our talk thats "mommy hold me" He did sleep alot that day but when he was awake it was very hard. He was on my hip or I had to be right there with him to comfort him and to make sure he didnt hurt himself when he was bouncing off the walls. Thursday was day 2 after and it got a little better. I was able to get things done cause he was sleeping alot and also we was able to have more fun together that day. It was just me and him so we got to play games aka he got to throw memory cards ALL OVER THE PLACE and he played his favorite computer games and watched all his favorite shows. That night Maddie came home and I was so excited to see her. It was nice to have a break and I know I couldnt have got through those last couple days with her here but I sure did miss her like crazy! My sister Kim stayed the night here with us to help me adjust to the craziness with both kids. By Friday Jay was pretty much back to normal but still a little wilder then normal. Maddie was fighting a cold too so it was hard. I got to slip away for an hour or so that day cause my mom and sis were here and that was so nice! Yesterday was good as far as Jay went but I was sick and my sinuses felt like they were going to explode. Maddie kept getting worse as the day went on. By 7:30pm Maddie was crying and crying so I put her to bed and at 9pm she woke up and was burning up and she looked and sounded HORRIBLE so Kamrin took her to Urgent Care and I stayed here with Jay who was sleeping. He called me and sure enough she had a double ear infection! AGAIN!! Kamrin didnt even mention anything about tubes and the sec the doc looked in her ears he mumbled she needs tubes. GREAT!! So tomorrow Im going to call her doc and we will start that process again! Today Jay is great, Im feeling a bit better, Maddie is still not herself and sleeping alot and poor Kamrin has been working like crazy and taking care of us. With all our bad luck lately I just have to laugh now or I would really just loose it and just cry none stop. I just keep telling myself it has to get better!! It just has to!! I know they say when it rain it pours well lately for us it has been a blizzard for a couple months so there has to be sunshine soon! We still havent heard the results from the biopsy yet but I will keep you updated on that. I just want to thank everyone who has been here for me and my family the last few months and especially the last week!! Thank you for all your love, support, prayers, thoughts and words of encouragement. I know that will the great family and friends we have my family can get through anything! I feel so blessed and so lucky to have so many truly amazing people in my life. I wish I could thank you all but name but that would take way too long cause there is too many of you!! We love you all and thank you!!!


Maddie sleeps crazy! She is all over the place!

5 days after the surgery

The glue is no longer there

2 days after sugery

Jaydan LOVES playing on pbs.org and he knows how to do it all himself!!

No comments: