Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!

Today is my wonderful moms birthday! I spent most of the day with her and I hope she had as great time as my kids and I had. I took her out to lunch to a Chinese buffet which was yummy! Then we came out to my house to get her present and hung out at my grandmas the rest of the day. My siblings all came over for pizza, cupcakes and ice cream. It was really fun. Mom I hope you had a great birthday!! You deserve it!! I love you! You are not only my mom but you are one of my best friends. I hope I am half the mom you are. I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jaydan. I had a great birthday. There were many highlights but one of the great ones was finding out that Jaydan's tumor was not cancerous. Thanks Ashley for a very tasty lunch and thanks to everyone who went in on my gifts and dinner. Thanks to Steph for yummy cupcakes. I love you all.
Love ya tons,
Mom