Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Many Thoughts And Emotions!!

Lately I have been going through alot and have had many emotions and I have wanted to have a place to write them and share them with anyone who would listen and I think I came up with a solution. Im going to create another blog that is just for me to vent, share feelings and write my gratitude for things. I know I could just do it on this blog but I really just wanted this blog to be about my family and things going on with us and also to show how fast my kids are growing. Also this blog is not private and I would make my new blog private for the simple fact that its my deep thoughts and feelings so I wouldnt want just anyone being able to read that. If you want to be invited to my new blog let me know so I can send you an invite so you can read it any time.